Recruit Rewards -- Details & Disclaimers
In as much as Miniature-GIANT has no obligation to create the Recruit Rewards program, it does so in the honest attempt to expand its customer base by rewarding those individuals willing to "spread the word".
The Recruit Rewards program is designed to reward participants in a manner proportional to the cumulative quality of the new customers that they are responsible for bringing. And, in as much as the rewards provided are based on, and occur only after, generated sales have been made, Miniature-GIANT has no upper limit on the cost or magnitude of this program. Indeed, Miniature-GIANT has every hope that the Recruit Rewards program is blindingly successful and, barring fraudulent activities, understands that it is in Miniature-GIANT's best interest for this program to require massive payouts.
Even so, legal precedent requires certain disclaimers to prevent or mitigate losses due to individual's fraudulant activities or events beyond Miniature-GIANT's control. We hope the following is not too daunting and that you realize that we have every intent and desire to completely fulfill and only improve upon the Recruit Rewards program as described.
Disclaimers -- legal/typical stuff
- This is a product discount program and not an employment agreement. No offer of employment is meant or implied.
- Miniature-GIANT is not responsible for any taxes, duties, shipping costs, payment fees, employment related expenses, or obligations made or implied by the description(s) of this program.
- Orders returned for refund do not earn Recruit Rewards points; any previously assigned points are subject to withdrawal.
- This program and all "Recruit Rewards" points are owned by Miniature-GIANT and subject to its sole discretion.
- Miniature-GIANT will attempt to fulfill every detail of this program in good faith. However, Miniature-GIANT is not responsible for errors in eligibility and errors in calculation of Recruit Rewards which have resulted from any cause, including, but not limited to, hardware failure, server failure, software errors, communication/web failure, network traffic, bandwidth restrictions, or "acts of God". If/when errors are brought to our attention, we will make appropriate investigation to determine and correct those errors whenever possible and whenever, in Miniature-GIANT's sole opinion, correction is prudent.
- All descriptions and examples of the program, are for educational purposes only, are believed to be accurate, and provided in good faith. However, this program is operated for the pleasure, benefit, and at the sole discretion of Miniature-GIANT. This program can be modified or discontinued at any time, in any way, and for any reason, including, but not limited to, company closure. No obligation exists beyond that willingly provided by Miniature-GIANT or its designates at the time of Recruit Reward redemption. This program in all of its facets is subject to change without notice.
- Individual participation is at the sole discretion of Miniature-GIANT. Individuals can be excluded from participation and all Recruit Rewards invalidated for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, attempted fraud, questionable business practices, and attempted violation of the "spirt" of the program. Fraudulent activities include, but are not limited to, establishment of multiple accounts for self-referral (double dipping) and creation of fraudulent or bogus orders. Individuals ARE permitted to create multiple accounts, which may independently receive Recruit Rewards, but only an individual's first (oldest) account can generate Recruit Rewards from purchases. This limitation prevents self referencing which would defraud the original recruiter from the Recruit Rewards that they are due.
- Eligibility is not, and never will be, based on race, sex, creed, religion, or national origin.
- Enrollment in this program constitutes acceptance of this legal disclaimer and all program conditions, both current and future.
- This program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.